Wednesday 11 August 2010

Foot-not-working

If anyone's noticed a distinct lack of new posts up in here recently then apologies - lots of distractions are gwarnin, not the least the fact that I have broken my big toe.

I kicked a tree. Won't be doing that again in a hurry.

Anyway - sh*t's still been going down. There's a second VoodooRadio online instalment now up on me mixcloud, for those of you that are interested. Last weekend marked the return of Ray Nulds after a busy few weeks, and we did our usual thang as well as putting on a very short juke exclusive at the end - running through some classics alongside tracks from DJ Nate's sh*t ur pants debut 12".

Expect much more of that to come over the next few months.

The irony's killing me (ref. blog post title).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

yasmin lawsuit