Thursday 3 February 2011

The Layers Of The Onion

...or The 5000 blog views.

It's not earth shaking, but it means a lot to me.

I'm, certainly, not the kind to complain.

Don't stop watching - there'll be plenty more gully shiyat to come up on here in 2.011 (...see what I did there? Literally came up with that one on the spot as well. No wonder y'all keep checking back, ey?!).

As a token of my gratitude, here's a little #easteregg for you all.

It's a leftover half hour of Ardkore / Junglism wax (1995-1992) from my 'advent mix' series on mixcloud - http://www.mixcloud.com/jambie/.

Track list ting as follows,

Foul Play – Open Your Mind (Remix)
Omni Trio – Torn
Amazon II – Booyaaa! (Open Your Mind)
DJ Flash – Pulp Fact
Remarc – Ricky (Remarc & Lewi Remix)
Warped Kore – The Power
2 Sinister – Let It Roll
Mega City 2 – Darker Side Of Evil
SMF – Guillotine
Johnny L – Hurt You So (cuts out…)

It's very much a beta version (cuts off very abruptly at the end, some of the mixing's a bit off, blah blah blah), but I had to dart off to me gran's and got caught short, so never finished it properly.

But then I know y'all like tings a lil ruff around the edges ; )

Thanks all ye readers of the jampie, and enjoy.

Thenjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

yasmin lawsuit