Friday 6 May 2011

A Great Day For Dub(step)

[CHECK THIS OUT]

I know shit all about this label, though as far as I can tell it has a lot to do with Kromestar / could well be his.

From out of absolutely flippin nowhere a whole back cat's worth of stuff just popped up on the Boomkat downloads page, and it's great.

If you can't be arsed to sift through it all (well, shame on you!) but just search for 'Shot Of Patrone' by Kromestar or 'Beast' by Hatcha and you'll get the idea. Proper FWD thinking stuff (all the old CR2 heads involved here - Skream, Cyrus, Hijack etc).

Looks like the aformentioned Kromey tune got a vinyl press last year, of which there are a very few TP copies kicking around online. Unfortunately I'm too skint to discogs it, and I'm sure I'd be the only breh running it on wax these days anyhow - so straight to the Boomkat download cart and too blessed to stress!

Dive in and take a walk down memory lane. I'm sure I've skanked to a fair few of these bastids over the years.

Keep jumping (2011).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

yasmin lawsuit