Friday 4 June 2010

Busy

Dates for your diary right ere.

Well, just stuff to do tomorrow really!

Catch ME (the jambie) on InnaCity FM this Saturday 5th June from 4-6pm GMT for the usual bi-weekly afternoon mashmaking session.

I'll be there alongside the Ray Nulds laying down the dopeness as per usual - and special guest this week SHOULD be Voodoo fam and tekno man like Arty bringing the Berghain vibes and doing the Villalobomicromacrohousey thing that he does to celebrate his impending immigration aus Berlin - if he gets back to me in time.

Later on you can catch I man running the Voodoo down again with the Man Make Music lot at the Star Of Bethnal Green for their World A Riddim night. I've got the early slot, and I'll be running straight up bashment for the early birds from 9 right through till 11pm. The other guys playing are wicked from what I've heard, so shouldy bad.

Elsewhaaa there's the FACT night tonight with a proper juke DJ coming down which should be large, and then you've got a wicked looking warehouse party (featuring my long time fave crew, the criminally underrated Yardcore boys) tomorrow - kicks off nice and early with a Ska-BQ (jokes).

Have a good one yo. Keep it bashy, and hope to see you locked / at the front.

Cha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

yasmin lawsuit